Robbins Retirement, LLC DBA
535 Stevens St Ste C Medford, OR 97504 541-973-2400
1.Retained Fees: Sixty percent (60%) of the selling price shall be retained by Fit For A Queen and Forty percent of the selling price (40%) shall be made in payment to the consignor following the terms stated in this agreement. 2.Consignment Term and Pricing: All items are consigned for a period of ninety (90) days*. Fit For A Queen will set all prices on all consignments pertaining to this agreement. Fit For A Queen reserves the right to run special promotions to expedite the sale of merchandise at any time. Automatic price reductions are as follows:
- Items are full price for the first thirty (30) days.
- Items are reduced 25% off month two (2).
- Items are reduced 50% off for two weeks, then 75% off for two weeks in month three (3).
*Designer items, scrubs and jewelry are exempt from the automatic price reduction. Fit For A Queen retains the right to run specials to expedite the sale of the merchandise. The expiration period for these (pink tagged) items is 1 year; If not picked up at the end of the year mark they will become the property of Fit For a Queen.
3.Discount for ACTIVE consignors: A 15% discount will be given on purchases of regular priced items at Fit For A Queen to all active consignors during the 90 day period they have consigned items for sale at Fit For A Queen. This discount does not apply to handmade jewelry “No Discount” items, sale items or clearance items. 4.Liability: Although Fit For A Queen strives to protect all consigned items, Fit For A Queen assumes no liability for the loss, theft, damage to or destruction of any item consigned. 5.Imperfect Merchandise: Items in need of repair/cleaning may be donated w/o further notice to the Consignor. 6.Consignment Pickups
- Consignors may pick up unsold consigned items prior to termination date stated on this agreement. Items may not be picked up after the termination date- NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Any items remaining at Fit For A Queen, after the agreement termination date will become the property of Fit For A Queen and disposition is at the discretion of Fit For A Queen management.
- Consignors will be responsible for pulling all items they choose to pick up.
- Payment to consignors will be distributed Monday through Friday and are available on the 1st of each month or thereafter for the preceding month’s sales.
- Store Credit may be taken for any balance due to consignor prior to the payout date.
- Consignors will be responsible to pick up their consignment payments at Fit For A Queen.
- Payments will not be mailed to consignors.
- Checks will not be cut for less than $10.00.
- Consignment payments will be voided 90 days after the agreement termination date stated on this consignment agreement. Voided consignment payments will become the property of Fit For A Queen for services rendered.
8. Record keeping and Follow-up Calls: It is the responsibility of the consignor to maintain all records of consigned merchandise. A computerized list of consigned items will be emailed within seven (7) days of consigning items. Sold items are available for viewing online @ http://fitforaqueen.shoprw.com/consignor/login.php Your email is your login and your password is your email until you change it (your option).
9.Disputes and Resolutions: All transactions and resolutions to disputes will take place in Medford, Oregon at the expense of the consignor.